25-28

 4/25/23 

 I finished the graphic design portion of the worksheet I talked about the type of work condition and how much the pay was. I also included what graphic designers do on a daily basis and how many people applied to be one in 2019.


4/26/23

I completed the video game designer portion of the Career paper it was the same questions for both worksheets.  One thing that I notice was that video game creation have a higher pay than graphic design which was quite interesting.  


4/27/23

I finished the college portion and made a PowerPoint presentation about my career choice and what college I want to go to and how much the pay would be to attend the college.


4/28/23 

I checked other colleges that I can go to in Georgia as a back up option if I didn't get accepted by my first choice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrative Eassy

Message for Mr. Rease