I took a test about fences and wrote a 3 paragraph essay about how has a certain character has brought harm to others and change them. Also how the actions of the person relates to the story.
In class, I learned about the writing process, which includes rewriting, drafting, revising, and editing. Getting your thoughts down on paper is prewriting. Drafting is putting your ideas together. Revision is rewriting your sentences to make them more concise. Editing is correcting your grammar and punctuation. In addition, I learned about subtopics, where words that relate to a specific topic are connected.
Today we read an poem called Out, Out- written by Robert Frost. The theme of the poem is that life goes on. I learned about the message of the poem and how to add personal comments and questions. Than I had to add a personal connection to the poem
Finals in this class is tomorrow and I'm very worried because I don't know what the test manly about and I need to get at least a 100 for my grade to go up.
Comments
Post a Comment